Cooking tips for Thatti
Step 1: Take ½ cup of Sri Bhagyalakshmi Fried Gram and 1 cup of sieved rice flour and 1 tablespoon of urad dal powder.
Step 2: Add chilli powder, asafoetida, butter and salt to the flour. Mix well and add little water slowly and make the dough. Take little dough and put it in on a greased plastic sheet.
Step 3: Make it into a thattai by patting it and make it thin and round. Prick it with a fork in two or three places, so that it remains flat when it is fried.
Step 4: Take a deep pan and heat oil in it. When oil is hot, put one round thattai in it and fry till it become golden brown and crisp. When Thattai cools down store it in an airtight container.
Ideal preparation time is about 15 minutes.
Ideal cooking time is about 5 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods for Fried Gram to prepare any snacks, chutney, vada.
Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods supplies the premium fried Gram with high fibre content and low Glycemic Index (GI) (best for diabetic patients as it helps in stabilizing sugar levels in the blood).
1. Sorted cleaned Sri Bhagyalakshmi Fried Gram for best quality and easy cooking and impressive health benefits as it is a good source of protein and energy and helps in reducing LDL Cholesterol.
2. On cooking, the Sri Bhagyalakshmi Fried Gram, boosts energy levels due to its rich iron content.
3. State-of-the-art Pulse processing and milling plant.
4. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products.
5. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment.
6. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation.
7. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality.
8. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands. .