Cooking tips of Stuffed Rice Balls Recipe
Step 1: Place a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium heat and add enough vegetable oil to rise 4 inches in the pot.
Step 2: Take Sri Bhagyalakshmi Boiled rice, Parmesan Cheese, and 1 egg in a medium bowl and use your hands to thoroughly combine the mixture. Form each Arancini-rice ball by taking a small portion of the mixture, squeezing it firmly and stuffing one cube of mozzarella cheese, few roasted pine nuts or cashew nuts, a pinch of pepper powder, chopped fresh parsley inside each rice ball. Repeat this process to form 8 Arancini.
Step 3: Whisk together the remaining 2 eggs. Dip each Arancini in the eggs and then in the breadcrumbs, shaking off any excess, deep fry in heated oil in a pan until golden brown and cooked throughout.
Step 4: Use a slotted spoon to remove the fried Arancini from the pot and transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate. Immediately sprinkle salt on each Arancini. Repeat the frying process with the remaining arancini. Allow it to cool and its ready to eat.
Ideal preparation time is about 1hr 50 minutes.
Ideal cooking time is about 40 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Boiled Rice which can be used in Rice Pudding, Fried Rice, Rice stuffed peppers, Broccoli rice. Sri Bhagyalakshmi Boiled Rice absorbs spices, masalas well enough and Sri Bhagyalakshmi Food has mastered the art of making the finest, top quality boiled rice for the past six decades.
1. Sortex cleaned Boiled Rice for best quality and hassle-free cooking.
2. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products.
3. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment.
4. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation.
5. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality.
6. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands.