Step 1: Take 2 full cups of Sri Bhagyalakshmi Poha and wash it in water.
Step 2 : Drain of excess water.
Step 3 : Soak it in 1 cup of water for 10-15 mintutes.
Step 4: Finely chop coriander, 3-4 green chillies, 1 onion and grate 1 carrot. Step 5: Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add a few pieces of cashew nut and small teaspoon of Urad Dal and Mustard and curry leaves to the oil.
Step 6: When the dal turns red and mustard starts spurting add the chopped coriander, green chillies, onion and grated carrot and then fry. After onions become golden in colour add Sri Bhagyalakshmi Poha .
Step 7: Add Salt and sugar (as desired) to taste and little turmeric, a spoon of lemon juice. Leave it for 2-3 minutes and close it with a lid. Switch off the stove and the dish is ready to be served.
Ideal preparation time is about 15 minutes.
Ideal cooking time is about 30 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods 100% Premium Poha to prepare tasty upma.
Sorted cleaned, beaten / flattened rice or poha for best quality and hassle-free cooking and impressive and noticeable health benefits.
1. State-of-the-art rice processing mills
2. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products
3. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment
4. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation
5. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality
6. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands