Cooking tips for Capsicum Bhaji or Onion Pakoda
Step 1: Take 2 cups of Sri Bhagyalakshmi Besan in a big bowl. Add salt and red chilli powder(as desired).
Step 2: Add a pinch of soda. Add water slowly into the bowl of besan and mix well to make it into a semi-solid paste. Leave it to settle for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Heat some oil in a frying pan.
Step 4: Cut Capsicum or Onion or potato, dip it into the besan batter and fry it in hot oil. When pakoras are golden fried remove it from the pan and serve it when cool with sauce or green chutney.
Ideal preparation time is about 30-40 minutes.
Ideal cooking time is about 10 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods for Besan to prepare any Pakodas, fritters, bhujia, namkeen, dosa, Asian and European cuisines.
Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods supplies to the world over the finest Besan with high fibre content and low Glycemic Index (GI) (best for diabetic patients as it helps in stabilizing sugar levels in the blood).
1. Sorted cleaned Sri Bhagyalakshmi Besan for best quality and easy cooking and impressive health benefits as it is a good source of protein and energy and helps in reducing LDL Cholesterol.
2. On cooking, the Sri Bhagyalakshmi Besan, boosts energy levels due to its rich iron content.
3. State-of-the-art Pulse processing and milling plant.
4. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products
5. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment
6. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation
7. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality
8. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands