Cooking tips for Malka Masoor Dal
Step 1: Soak 1 cup of Sri Bhagyalakshmi Masoor Dal in 4 cups of water for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Rinse Masoor Dal and drain it. Pressure cook the dal with 3 cups of water, turmeric powder, salt and 1 teaspoon of oil to avoid the foam from coming out of the cooker. Mix Well and pressure cook for 4 whistles.
Step 3: Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan, add a pinch of asafoetida, cumin seed, onion, tomato and 3 green chillies.
Step 4: Add the cooked Masoor Dal into the pan and stir well and close the lid. After 3 minutes switch off the stove and it is ready to serve.
Ideal preparation time is about 30 minutes.
Ideal cooking time is about 10 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods premium Masoor Dal to prepare Palak Dal, Dal Tadka and panchmel dal.
1. Sortex cleaned dehydrated Masoor Dal for best quality and hassle-free cooking and impressive health benefits.
2. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products.
3. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment.
4. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation.
5. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality.
6. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands.