Cooking tips for Kadaai Moong Dal
Step 1: Wash moong dal in water. Step 2: Soak it in water of 30 minutes. Later drain it. Step 3: Pressure cook it with 1 ½ cups of water, turmeric powder and salt for whistles. Step 4: Heat 2 spoons cooking oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, crushed garlic, chopped green chillies, dried red chilli and grated ginger and curry leaves. Saute for 30 seconds. Step 5: Add chopped tomato and cook for a minute. Add red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder. Step 6: After 30 seconds, put this mixture in boiled Moong dal. Add lemon juice and ½ cup of water and boil it for 5 minutes. Step 7: Garnish with coriander leaves and its ready to serve.
Ideal preparation time is about 1/2 hour.
Ideal cooking time is about 10 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods premium Moong Dal to prepare various snacks and savouries.
1. Sortex cleaned dehydrated Moong Dal for best quality and hassle-free cooking and impressive health benefits.
2. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products.
3. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment.
4. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation.
5. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality.
6. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands.