Cooking tips for Channa Masala
Step 1: A mouth-watering Punjabi Channa Masala is prepared first by soaking Sri Bhagyalakshmi Kabuli Channa overnight.
Step 2: Pressure Cook the soaked Kabuli Channa for 4 whistles and keep it aside.
Step 3: Saute jeera, curry leaves, onion, in a pan with 2 spoons of cooking oil.
Step 4: Add 1 cup of Tomato puree and stir well. Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric and coriander leaves nicely chopped.
Step 5: Now add the boiled Kabuli Channa to this mixture and stir well and close the lid of the pan. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes.
Step 6: To garnish add coriander leaves. Now it is ready to serve. It can be eaten with roti, rice and puri.
Ideal preparation time is about 10 hours.
Ideal cooking time is about 15 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods premium kabuli channa to prepare Channa Bhatura, Channa Chole Masala, Fried Channa, Hummus.
1. Sortex cleaned dehydrated Kabuli Channa for best quality and hassle-free cooking and impressive health benefits.
2. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products.
3. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment.
4. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation.
5. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality.
6. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands.