Cooking tips for Besan Ladoo
Step 1: Besan ladoo is an Indian sweet made from chickpea flour, sugar, ghee and nuts.
Step 2: Take 1 ½ cups of Sugar, 4 cardamoms blend it when finely powdered keep it aside.
Step 3: Heat ½ cup of ghee in a deep pan and fry chopped pieces of cashew nuts, almond and pistachio and raisins. Lower the flame and add Sri Bhagyalakshmi Gram Flour to the ghee, constantly stir it for even roasting until golden brown colour and aromatic. Soon after the mixture cools down add powdered sugar and cardamom mixture and fried nuts.
Step 4: Now the mixture must look greasy and good enough to make ball shaped laddoos. Add little ghee and take small portions of the warm mixture and roll to balls.
Step 5: To give a smooth finish, place each ladoo in a clean white muslin cloth and roll gently. Store them in an air tight canister and eat it within 2 weeks.
Ideal preparation time is about 10 minutes.
Ideal cooking time is about 10 minutes.
Choose Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods for Gram Flour to prepare any khandavis, dhoklas, vadas, Pakoras, fritters, bhujia, namkeen, Chilas (dosa), Asian and European cuisines.
Sri Bhagyalakshmi Foods supplies the finest Gram Flour/Besan with high fibre content and low Glycemic Index (GI) (best for diabetic patients as it helps in stabilizing sugar levels in the blood).
1. Sorted cleaned Sri Bhagyalakshmi Gram Flour Besan for best quality and easy cooking and impressive health benefits as it is a good source of protein and energy and helps in reducing LDL Cholesterol.
2. On cooking, the Sri Bhagyalakshmi Gram Flour / Besan, boosts energy levels due to its rich iron content.
3. State-of-the-art Pulse processing and milling plant.
4. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products.
5. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment.
6. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation.
7. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality.
8. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands.