Cooking tips for Akki Roti / Rice Roti
Step 1:Take Sri Bhagyalakshmi Sona Masuri Rice Four in a big bowl. Add salt, chopped green chilles, coriander, grated carrot, chopped onion, capsicum and mix well. Add water slowly to the flour slowly and mix well to make it into soft dough. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
Step 2:Take a banana leaf /butter paper/thick plastic sheet, grease it with oil and take a ball of rice dough and pat it on the leaf or the plastic sheet and put it on pan with face down for 2 minutes.
Step 3:Now take off the leaf or sheet. Add a little oil and cover it with a lid.
Step 4:After a minute lift the lid and turn the roti to the other side and again add oil around the roti and fry well on both sides. It is ready to serve now.
Ideal preparation time is about 30-40 minutes.
Ideal cooking time is about 5 minutes.
1. Sorted, cleaned, gluten free, fine Sona Masuri Rice Flour for best quality and hassle-free cooking and impressive health benefits.
2. State-of-the-art rice processing and milling plant.
3. Standardisation in procuring, processing and packing, leading to superior quality products.
4. Packed in hygienic conditions using automated equipment.
5. Packaged using superior quality bags for better handling, storage and ease of transportation.
6. Contract farming with excellent back-end integration, leading to consistency in quality.
7. Excellent supply chain management to meet market demands.